Dec 13, 2010

MOVING ON

I have tons of pictures I want to post
But unfortunately blogger has failed me.. And sorry, even though we have been together for almost six years (I have previous blogs before KKK//Kelsey), I think I might be moving on to tumblr. No! Don't stop me! :( I have thought about it thoroughly. Since this is getting to be kind of a picture blog, tumblr might just be perfect for me :D
I'm sorry, blogspot, forgive me? Still friends?


Bear with me. I will update soon! (That's what I keep on saying to myself for the past 2 months)
After December and mid January, the dreadful application process to universities will be over. And hello to one thousand and one exams. I might just be going mad. I am quite, already.



{picture taken by Caroline Tjoe with Golden Half}

No comments: